Name:         clojure.contrib.javadoc
Author:       Christophe Grand
Categories:   repl utilities
License:      EPL
Dependencies: clojure.contrib
A repl helper to quickly open javadocs.

Name: clojure.contrib.javadoc.browse

Author:       Christophe Grand
Categories:   repl utilities/desktop integration
License:      EPL
Dependencies: clojure.contrib
Open urls in browser (or, whene ebrything else fail in a
crappy Swing browser)

Name:         Enlive
Author:       Christophe Grand
Categories:   web
License:      EPL
Dependencies: clojure.contrib, tagsoup
A selector-based (à la CSS) templating system for Clojure.
A template = a plain unmodified unadorned html file + some templating rules
(CSS like) in Clojure.

--
Professional: http://cgrand.net/ (fr)
On Clojure: http://clj-me.blogspot.com/ (en)