On Sun, Feb 15, 2009 at 5:03 PM, Stephen C. Gilardi <squee...@mac.com> wrote:

> Should we branch contrib and do the fixups on a lazy branch? Chouser, have
> you already fixed it enough to compile with clojure contrib's build.xml?

I don't ever compile clojure-contrib, I just put its src dir in my
classpath.  I've fixed a couple functions here and there using a macro
something like Konrads, but I think that's going to make the code
cluttered pretty quickly.  A branch of clojure-contrig is probably
quite sensible at this
point.

--Chouser