Hi,
I've just recently attached JSwat to Clojure and while it provides the
functionality that I'm used to back when I was still writing Java
code, it's not as streamlined to Clojure as I would like.

I'm wondering if anything like this exists yet:
A simple breakpoint and stepper, which halts the program when a
breakpoint is hit, and globally binds the local variables currently in
scope so that they can be investigated using the REPL.

eg. I put a breakpoint in my clojure code, run it until it hits the
breakpoint, and then examine the local variables using the REPL.

I'm reading through SLIME's manual, and it sounds like they're might
be this feature, but I'm not too sure.
Thanks for the help
  -Patrick