On Feb 17, 3:19 pm, Craig Andera <craig.and...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > As far as I understood, the rules are that it should be derived from
> > Clojure and sports either an N or a CLR. So I suggest Conjure
>
> > It looks like clojure, sounds pleasing, and sounds lispish (conj). And Lisp
> > to me sounds like magic (in the Arthur C. Clarke meaning that it is a
> > technology sufficiently advanced that it is indistinguishable from it).
>
> Ooh - that's much better than mine. :)
>
> +1!

The whole point of including David's work in contrib is to give people
confidence that it is, in fact, Clojure, derived from the original
sources, as is ClojureScript. Rebranding it is counterproductive.

This will be a supported effort, part of the Clojure project, and a
product of Clojure's community. CLR is a qualifier, Clojure is the
brand.

Rich