> I'm up for suggestions on the name.  The obvious ones:
>
>  - Clojure.net
>  - ClojureCLR
>  - IronClojure (paralleling IronPython/IronRuby, unless MS has Iron
> trademarked.)
>  - CLjR  (too cute)
>
> Perhaps Rich will have a preference.  He'll have to live with it
> longer than anyone and has branding/confusion issues to keep in mind.

So, as a long-time .NET guy, IronClojure seems like the best name, in
terms of making it obvious what it does: it's like IronRuby/Python,
but it's Clojure. Failing that, it seems like NClojure fits the
pattern of other JVM-ported efforts. I realize that there's already an
Enclojure.

Just to throw more chaff into the air:

* CoCLR: Clojure on the CLR. (Maybe pronounced cochlear?)
* Coc: Same as above.
* CoNET: Clojure on .NET.
* Icon: An Implementation of Clojure on .NET.
* Ichor: I can't think of an acronym here, but I want to. :)