Hi,

I'm using linux (Ubuntu) and none of the above scripts worked for me.
I added the ${DP}/bin directory to the classpath list to get it to
work.

#!/bin/sh
java -cp ~/src/clojure/clojure.jar:${DP}/clj:${DP}/java -
Dnet.sourceforge.waterfront.plugins=${DP}/clj/net/sourceforge/
waterfront/ide/plugins clojure.main ${DP}/clj/net/sourceforge/
waterfront/ide/main.clj $*

P.S. - The text editor you are using for the shell script is encoding
DOS style newlines and doesn't work on linux.  I copied the text to a
new file to get around it.

-Adler