Today I launched a kickstarter for Sayid Pro.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1269641244/sayid-pro-transparency-for-clojure-production-envi

Maybe you've heard of Sayid, a clojure debugger and profiler, that I wrote
and then presented at Conj 2016. After my talk, a lot of people asked me if
sayid could be used in a production environment. I strongly discouraged
that. A month later, I started working on a new tool that brings the same
transparency as Sayid, but is designed for use in a production environment.
Sayid Pro nows exists as a very rough, but promising, prototype.

If you would like to help me build a tool that will give you insight into
your production servers -- far beyond what logs or metrics could ever
deliver -- please consider supporting this kickstarter.

thanks,
Bill