So, you would give all those end-user-created specs a unique namespace prefix
which identified them as part of your application. As Alex indicated, spec is
predicated on the use of appropriately qualified names, so that they have
global meaning.

Sean Corfield -- (970) FOR-SEAN -- (904) 302-SEAN

-- Margaret Atwood

On 6/12/17, 12:34 PM, "Mark" <clojure@googlegroups.com on behalf of