youngblood.carl napisaƂ(a):
> Thanks Lucio, but you can see on git-hub that the head version of
> core.clj uses lazy-seq:
>
> http://github.com/jochu/swank-clojure/blob/349cb3b93a7bd8bcc86ffd0fd5415d84ed5f4028/swank/core.clj

I read somewhere too that "lazy-seq" dissapeared from clojure
and that is the reason why "swank-clojure" does not work.
I checked that and it is not true at this moment
(as far as svn trunk is concerned):

$ grep http .svn/entries
http://clojure.googlecode.com/svn/trunk
http://clojure.googlecode.com/svn
$ svn status -v src/clj/clojure/core.clj
             1326     1325 richhickey   src/clj/clojure/core.clj
$ svn status -v src/clj/clojure/core_proxy.clj
             1326     1293 richhickey   src/clj/clojure/core_proxy.clj
$ find . -name "*.clj" | xargs grep -l lazy-seq
./src/clj/clojure/core_proxy.clj
./src/clj/clojure/core.clj

But I couldn't find description of this macro
in official API: http://clojure.org/api.
Maybe somebody could explain what is the reason of this
confusion about "lazy-seq"?

Br,
Rob