Thank you for this tool.

I'm using this for a rather large new project right now and already love
how precise and minimalistic this tool is. Features like -Sverbose, -Stree
and now -Sdescribe are very helpful.

Although it is probably not intended I don't think we will be using
Leiningen and Boot as much in the long term future as we do now.

Two questions though:
1 I'm having trouble understanding :default-deps from the documentation
":default-deps provides a set of default coordinate versions to use if no
coordinate is specified. The default deps can be used across a set of
shared projects to act as a dependency management system"
Don't get it. How can a dependency have no coordinate specified? And the
second sentence I don't understand at all. How is possible to use default
deps across shared projects and then they become a dependency management
system ?!?

2 In a CLJ/CLJS project I'm not using :deps because I have a clj, a
clj-dev, a cljs and a cljs-dev alias. For development I combine clj and
clj-dev or cljs and cljs-dev. They all have :extra-deps, but no :deps. Is
this the intended usage?

Clarification would be appreciated - Thanks.