Thank you Alex. Regarding 1 I don't think I really see why I would want
this but it seems interesting.

Regarding 2 and everything else I'm really happy with the tool and the docs
are great.

(My cljs usage with this right now is to just build cp and launch
figwheel.) Cljs libs and how this is gonna play with cljs's own deps.cljs
and npm-deps I'm looking forward very much to a combined effort. Especially
if npm dependency resolution will be moved away from the compiler.