Hello, I'd like to thank you for providing us Clojure. This is fantastic.

My background in Lisp if for several years now, just for fun, and using
Common Lisp, mainly.
I have some programs in Java, and would like to use Clojure to
test/develop them. My question is:

Is it easy to test/load Java code in real time in Clojure while
developing it? For example, I have a bunch of classes I want to continue
developing in Java, while other parts are made in Clojure. Is it
possible to test my modifications of the Java part in Clojure in real time?

I'm using Netbeans.