Thank you for your response. I'm actually using BeanShell for doing
most of this stuff, as it provides reloadClasses(), wich allows a very
fast reloading of every change (anyway, changes in code which is
actually in use are not propagated, but this is an expected issue).
I'll have a glance to the link you provide.

One more question: is there a way to call a function similar to
reloadClasses in Clojure? If so, it would be my solution.