Hi. I'm getting extra empty line in the clojure repl after evaluation:
user=> 1 1 user=> user=> I'm on windows, probably the problem is in the line endings? This appears with Clojure v1.8+. However I haven't seen this in the earlier versions of Clojure. How to fix this? It's a bit annoying... Thanks. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Clojure" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] Note that posts from new members are moderated - please be patient with your first post. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/clojure?hl=en --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Clojure" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
