Alex, just so I understand, are you saying that because of the
implementation of `(is (thrown-with-msg? ..))` and the changes to
exceptions in Clojure 1.10.0, that other Clojure programs that use `(is
(thrown-with-msg? ...))` may need to be updated to use something similar to
what you linked, in order to test the new Clojure 1.10.0 behavior?

Thanks,
Andy