On Tuesday, January 29, 2019 at 10:07:29 PM UTC-6, Philip Markgraf wrote:

> Thank you, Alex and Andy. This answers my question regarding leading digit
> in keywords.
>

> Alex,
> You describe an error with autoresolved keywords in my example. Is this
> also true of the second example I posted (in response to Justin), which
> does not use the user namespace?

Yes

> Am I correct to use double-quote inside a namespace, and double-quote,
> namespace-alias, slash when using the keyword in another namespace?

No, in all of these cases you are using fully-qualified namespaces, not
aliases. The double-colon is only for autoresolving based on the aliases of
the current namespace, and you are not using aliases in any of your
examples.

For example, you could have done the following to use an autoresolved
keyword based on the alias n1:

(ns name2 (:require [name1 :as n1]))
(::n1/015-00 name1/ex2)  ;; invalid token

Although note that you will still run into the second problem of qualified
keywords with leading digit names, so the latter won't work. For something
like this, you'll need to avoid the leading digit in the keyword name.

Or you can programmatically create the keyword if you must:

((keyword "name1" "015-00") n1/ex2) . ;; "2"