We have the common use-case that we want to use double-colon keywords for
well known namespaces, without actually requiring the namespaces.

(defmacro ns-alias
  "Set up a custom alias for use with namespace keywords."
  [ns as]
  `(do
     (create-ns '~ns)
     (alias '~as '~ns)))

This proved useful to prevent cyclic requires while still being able to use
the shorthand syntax for long and common namespaces.

Cheers,
Dieter