On Mar 12, 11:28 am, Kyle Schaffrick <k...@raidi.us> wrote:

> clojure.set/difference implements the "relative complement" operation. I
> don't see a "symmetric difference" operation in clojure.set, but it
> might be useful:

exactly; I was naively thinking of symmetric difference since this is
the ordinary english usage. For example, the answer to "What's the
difference between a man, and a man with a hat?" in english, is "a
hat" not "the empty set." :)

I ended up deriving the (difference (union ... (intersection ...
version for my purposes.

As to n-ary versions, well, you should ask others who use them more
heavily than I do.