Hi,

Am 12.03.2009 um 21:30 schrieb Mark Volkmann:

On Mar 12, 3:21 pm, Mark Volkmann <r.mark.volkm...@gmail.com> wrote:
The README.txt file doesn't describe the files that need to be copied
to ~/.vim. I'm getting errors starting Vim now. I suspect it's because I haven't copied all the necessary files to my ~/.vim directory. Which
files do I need to copy?

Here is the copy command I used:

cp -r {autoload,bin,doc,ftdetect,ftplugin,indent,syntax} ~/.vim

Here are the errors I'm getting.

Did you copy the ng client somewhere in your path?
Or adjusted the location in your .vimrc using

let vimclojure#NailgunClient = "/path/to/your/ng"

Sincerely
Meikel