Do you try to run the command, ./ng
de.kotka.vimclojure.nails.NamespaceOfFile ?

The following is the result when I tried to run this after starting a
ngserver:

> cd your-vimcljure-directory
>./ng  de.kotka.vimclojure.nails.NamespaceOfFile
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
de.kotka.vimclojure.nails.NamespaceOfFile
        at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:
301)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoader.java:
320)
        at com.martiansoftware.nailgun.NGSession.run(Unknown Source)

I also have  the same problem you confronted.  As I am a beginner java
and clojure,
I mistake setting up  CLASSPATH value.