Hear, hear! Thank you for your wonderful work. It has been such a joy to be
able to use the service throughout the years. If you do end up dumping a
dataset with the problems, it would be great to also get the solutions if
feasible. For me personally I have perhaps learned the most by studying
other peoples solutions, plus it is an interesting corpus to study or for
instanceto  use as training material for NLP type of ML situations etc in
the future. /sami