Christophe Grand <christo...@cgrand.net> writes:

> I see two advantages to using with-test:
> * documentation/usage examples as you pointed out,

Actually I meant that it's nicer for documentation to have the tests in
a separate file since when you're trying to learn how to use the library
initially, you don't care about the implementation. So it's easier to
focus just on the behaviour when you only see the tests before you. But
that's a minor point.

> * and that makes me feel guiltier for nor updating them.

Well that's a downside; if they are stored somewhere else it could be
easier to ignore them. =) Depending on your editing style it may be
annoying if your editor doesn't support having the two files open
side-by-side.

But I did notice you have the use test-is line commented out in the
implementation; it seems a bit unfortunate to have to uncomment that to
run the tests and hope you remember to re-comment it before you commit.

> I'll add support for java.io.File and java.net.URL as an argument to
> template/deftemplate/snippet/defsnippet in complement of String and xml
> tree.

Sounds great; thanks.

-Phil