On Mar 31, 9:32 am, Rich Hickey <richhic...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Can we please move forward in trying to implement something better
> than CLOS GFs?

Maybe. Let me know when you think of something better, and I'll do the
same. When we agree, I'll toss my GF implementation out the door. In
the meantime, it's made my life better, so I'll keep using it. I can
stop talking about it in the Clojure group, if you like.

> I have no interest in going backwards.

Nice. Me either. I'll do my own navigating, though. I just got my
HorseCamel out of the weeds.