Ooops didn't finish that thought. But my point was that I think some of the
libraries in consideration stand apart in terms of convenience vs. actual
utility.
Not so sure about how to deploy this stuff ;) Stuart's ideas seems
reasonable, though again, Clojure already includes some external source
(compiler stuff), perhaps some of these things should be included in core if
possible?

Some of the libraries really save development resources by not reinventing
the wheel, and having them delivered in some way with Clojure means that
newcomers don't have to make the same mistakes over and over again (writing
matrix math Clojure apps on top of Clojure vectors...)