Konrad added an early implementation of abstract data types to
clojure-contrib (types.clj) you might want to check that out.
I also did some work on supporting more traditional style OO with Spinoza
(structural+behavioral inheritance), but I've sidelined it for the time
being until I find that I actually need it.

Also Mikel has done some work with generic-functions and models which covers
some of this ground and more.

Search the mailing list for fairly long threads on these subjects ;)