Daniel,

I have not followed maven2 concerning this "qualifier" thing.

Would it be corrrect to say that, to further extend you examples, one
the qualifiers could be "slim", since clojure ant already has such a
target.

Or would a "slim" jar of clojure have to had another artifactId ? (I
don't think so, but I ask to be certain of that)

Thanks,

--
Laurent