Hi,

Am 29.04.2009 um 04:42 schrieb Johan Berntsson:

I've been emailing directly to Meikel, but perhaps a issue tracker of
some kind would be good? It is of course up to Meikel, and VimClojure
is already good enough for me to use for all my Clojure hacking
(including some paid work).

As for bug reports there are several possible places:

- here (I feel a little uncomfortable with that, but as long as
  the "I can't get SLIME to work" thread show up, it's ok, I
  think)

- me (writing a personal mail is always possible)

- the issue tracker: http://bitbucket.org/kotarak/vimclojure/issues/
  Although I'd like to follow Rich's example and would like
  to request, that issues are discussed with me before a ticket
  is opened.

I'm glad to see that VimClojure has a growing user basis
and people have good experiences with it. :)

Sincerely
Meikel