On May 6, 4:39 am, dhs827 <scheur...@gmail.com> wrote:
>  I realize now that there is no quick fix, and I'll have to learn a
> lot to do this properly. But are there already enough resources so
> that I can learn how to do it in Clojure? For example, would there be
> enough about string processing in "Programming Clojure" to learn it
> from theere?

Clojure itself is very well documented for a language that's been out
for less than two years, and as you can see, there is an active
community to turn to for help. With persistence, it's very possible to
become a Clojure expert in a short amount of time. I don't imagine
you'll have any problem with the language itself.

You'll probably have to get some books or look elsewhere for help with
the actual algorithms specific to this problem domain, though - I
doubt there's any Clojure tutorials dedicated specifically to pattern
matching or AI. But anything that can be implemented in another
language can be implemented (probably better) in Clojure, so if you
know Clojure and you can at least read the examples in the AI
literature, you should be good to go.

-Luke