Thanks, everybody. The buzz at Hacker News is that the Clojure
community is awesome, and the buzz is right.

Now, to me, it follows from the advice you gave that I should do two
projects:

1. Learn Clojure by implementing (some of) AIML (about half of the
language is of no interest to me)
2. Implement what I prototyped in AIML (context, objects, processes)
in Clojure

Does this sound right?

Dirk