The article I wrote just came out at JavaWorld
<http://www.JavaWorld.com> (archived
here) <http://www.javaworld.com/javaworld/jw-05-2009/jw-05-clojure.html>.
Hopefully
this article will influence Java developers to give Clojure a try.
Thanks to Rich and to the whole Clojure community: The responsiveness, the
skill, the quality and power of the code, never cease to amaze me.

Thanks also to everyone who read and commented on the article.
Regards,

Joshua