Check out clojure.org - focus on java interop, compilation and class
generation. Mark Volkmann's
http://java.ociweb.com/mark/clojure/article.html has a good general
clojure overview and nice examples. Gen-class and proxy are the main
tools you'll need for exposing your clojure libraries as java api's.

Rgds, Adrian.