Hi guys,

I have some evil thoughts of using Clojure as a java library so that i
can use both the STM and the persistent data structures in projects
that my team of java developers can work with.

As much as I'd like to get the team coding in Clojure properly, I have
enough trouble selling the idea of using immutable data structures. If
I hide the clojure magic behind interfaces, I can have the team coding
in plain java, and wrap what they do in clojure transactions and what
not. I'd like to do this in a way that the clojure repl can still be
used to interact with the running server.

So where do I start reading? =)

--

Brett Morgan http://brett.morgan.googlepages.com/