Cascade is coming along: http://wiki.github.com/hlship/cascade

I don't have a lot of time to work on it. It's a way to use Clojure
earnestly, and hit real world problems, and to learn to think more
functionally, in a problem domain I know very, very well.

It's an action framework, not a component framework like Tapestry.  But the
view and fragment templates look a lot like Tapestry templates.

So far, I just have a portion of the templating system working.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry
Director of Open Source Technology at Formos