I have almost succeeded in convincing the company I work for here in
Italy to give Clojure a try, and see if it can be adopted for an
important project.

Now, the only problem is that, among other things, we need to
implement a SOAP web service with JAX-WS (Java 6). This seems to be
the most difficult part in that, in order to build the web service,
you need to use annotations. Now, does anyone know if there's some way
of doing this with Clojure? Has anyone ever succeeded in implementing
a web service with Clojure (with or without JAX-WS)?

Thanks.

Rock