On Mon, Jul 20, 2009 at 12:04 PM, Laurent PETIT<laurent.pe...@gmail.com> wrote:
> So bad you had a bad user experience with the clojure plugin, but I can
> understand that you have not been "patient" (*) enough for us to fix the
> performance issue you found.
>
> I hope you will give it a try from time to time, though.

I'll definitely keep track; I'm very clumsy in Emacs ... but until the
perf. issue is resolved, plus maybe adding some debugging support,
there's no advantage to running inside Eclipse. In addition, it's also
the very immature Git plugin ... it's easier to just use the git
command line. In other words, why use an IDE if things aren't
Integrated?