Howard Lewis Ship <hls...@gmail.com> writes:

> How well does the Emacs Starter Kit work in AquaEmacs?

Unfortunately I can't test it with Aquamacs myself since it's not
portable, but I've heard reports of it working well. Aquamacs is
incompatible with GNU Emacs in a number of undocumented edge-cases, but
the Starter Kit is pretty simple.

You'll definitely have fewer compatibility issues in the long run with
GNU Emacs though, especially now that the 23 release (scheduled for
release this Wednesday) includes a Cocoa port.

-Phil