Baishampayan Ghose <b.gh...@ocricket.com> writes:

> Phil,
>
>> As long as you unpack your deps all in one place and stick to the same
>> classpath conventions, the fact that you can't change the classpath at
>> runtime is not a significant problem.
>
> Can you kindly explain exactly what kind of conventions you follow as
> far as laying out the code, dependencies are concerned?

Sure. It's explained in this post.

http://technomancy.us/126#projects

Basically:

* Source under src/
* Tests under test/
* AOT bytecode under target/classes/
* Dependencies all unpacked together under target/dependency/

Since I use the same conventions for every single project, I never have
to change my classpath.

-Phil