One common criticism of Clojure is that the stack traces are... less
than helpful. While it's true that the verbosity is great if you're
debugging Clojure itself, I've found that more often it just obscures
the important lines.

I've added a feature to swank-clojure that dims the irrelevant lines,
and this seems to make the important ones jump out much better.

I'm currently using this heuristic to decide which lines to dim, if
you'll pardon the horrible Emacs regex syntax:

    "[0-9]+: \\(clojure\.\\(core\\|lang\\).*\\)"

If you'd like to try this out, please pull from
git://github.com/technomancy/swank-clojure.git and let me know what you
think. Are there other patterns that should be dimmed as well?

-Phil