On Mon, Jul 20, 2009 at 10:53 PM, Phil Hagelberg<p...@hagelb.org> wrote:

> One common criticism of Clojure is that the stack traces are... less
> than helpful. While it's true that the verbosity is great if you're
> debugging Clojure itself, I've found that more often it just obscures
> the important lines.

Agreed. It's seems I'm repeatedly searching through 30+ line stack
traces trying to find the few lines that reference the code I wrote. I
don't use emacs though, I use VimClojure. I seem to recall someone
providing a solution for filtering the stack trace output when running
from a terminal window. Doesn't anyone remember the name of that or
any other solutions to this?

--
R. Mark Volkmann
Object Computing, Inc.