At 09:18 AM 8/18/2009, John Newman wrote:
>I believe
><http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Clojure_Programming>http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Clojure_Programming
> is the intended central location for contributing documentation.

One issue with that site is its limited scope, "Wikibooks
is a Wikimedia community for creating a free library of
educational textbooks...."

>I've heard complaints about it's openness though.
>
>Is it a pain to try to contribute there?

It's part of the Wikimedia Foundation, which includes
Wikipedia, and it's as easy to work with as that but I assume
with different politics than Wikipedia.

When I stumbled on the clojure-1.0.0.jar problem I updated
the appropriate page there in a few minutes including
registering an account, which isn't required:

http://en.wikibooks.org/w/index.php?title=Clojure_Programming/Getting_Started&diff=prev&oldid=1582045

or http://tinyurl.com/p9r7zd

                                        - Harold