I've finally had a chance (after about a month of travel and other
distractions) to get the Clojure and Clojure Contrib builds on
Tapestry360 (http://tapestry.formos.com/bamboo) working again.

There are now post-checkin builds for clojure and clojure-contrib.

There are nightly builds for both projects as well.

Nightly builds produce Maven snapshots which are available from the
Maven snapshot repository
(http://tapestry.formos.com/maven-snapshot-repository).

Currently, tests do not appear to be run for the clojure artifact
(this simply requires a slight change the dependencies of the ci-build
target).

In addition, test failures do not result in broken builds.  This is
not ideal as it means that the build can be broken and nobody will
notice!

Finally, I'm not sure that clojure-contrib/master is currently
compatible with clojure/master.  I'm seeing some compilation errors
such as:

     [java] java.lang.Exception: Name conflict, can't def assoc!
because namespace: clojure.contrib.repl-ln refers
to:#'clojure.core/assoc! (repl_ln.clj:71)

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry