Hi all,

  As a little weekend project and something to spur me to start
learning maven, I put together a simple little clojure quickstart
archetype.  It sets you up a hello world command line application from
which you can build out something real.

Other notes:

- Uses clojure 1.0 and clojure-contrib 1.0-SNAPSHOT from the central
maven repo
- Uses clojure-maven-plugin 1.0 from the central maven repo
- Configured for testing support
- Uses appassembler and assembly plugin to build a launcher script and
package a distribution archive.  After mvn package you'll have -
distribution archives that are suitable for, you guessed it,
distribution :p

This was thrown together over a couple of late hours last night, so
any questions, comments, criticisms would be greatly appreciated.
Some known issues are that there's not an easy way to launch a REPL
into your code, and no support fr clojure-maven-plugin clojure:run (it
uses a script, my archetype assumes a compiled main class).

Thanks,
Scott Fleckenstein