Thanks Stuart,

Just an FYI, I added repl support to the clojure-maven-plugin here:
http://github.com/nullstyle/clojure-maven-plugin/tree/master

Rather than taking clojureshell's approach, I start a separate process
similar to how the rest of the plugin works.  In fact, I just needed
to refactory the abstract mojo used so that it can support an
interactive child process, and it came together super simply.  I think
it is a much more understandable approach than running clojure inside
the maven process, but that's just IMO.

Next on my list is to add jline support onto the archetype, and figure
out how best I want to support AOT along with Script execution.

-Scott