It's possible to modify Clojure to run under OSGi (search the list
archives) but fundamentally they don't fit.  OSGi assumes that it has
sole control of class loading.  But Clojure needs its own
classloader.  To make them cooperate, I think you would need to
integrate Clojure with the OSGi container itself.

-SS