Hi,

When I try to build the 1.0 compatible branch of clojure.contrib using
Clojure 1.0 I get the following two FileNotFoundExceptions:

1) [java] java.io.FileNotFoundException: Could not locate clojure/
stacktrace__init.class or clojure/stacktrace.clj on classpath:
(jmx.clj:10)
2) [java] java.io.FileNotFoundException: Could not locate clojure/
walk__init.class or clojure/walk.clj on classpath:  (dataflow.clj:17)

A clojure-contrib.jar gets produced but obviously something's wrong.

Thoughts?