I downloaded the 1.0-compatible branch of clojure-contrib this
afternoon, and jmx.clj was included.

Unfortunately, there are other build problems as well.   dataflow.clj
is unable to find walk.clj, which is in the test_contrib directory.
In addition, error_kit.clj references stacktrace.clj, which was not
included.  Once you take those out, still other things don't build.

Does anyone know how to make clojure-contrib buildable?