Another one related to my previous question about meta-data.

user> (defn #^{ :xxx 1} foo [] "foo")
#'user/foo
user> (defn #^{ :xxx 2} bar [] "bar")
#'user/bar

I need to do something similar to this:

user> (map #(:xxx (meta %)) [foo bar])
(nil nil)

Basically accessing the meta data of a function of which I only know
the 'name'. (Because that is what my macro takes as one of its
parameters)

I know it works when I use the #' reader macro.

user> (map #(:xxx (meta %)) [#'foo #'bar])
(1 2)

But I'm using this in a bigger macro that takes a bunch of functions
as a parameter. Is there a way to make this work or should I
'translate' the functions that I take by name with (var foo)?

I must admin that I don't fully understand the difference between foo
and #'foo. That is probably why I'm making this beginner mistake :-)

  S.