Tom,
   Great work getting this to work for core.  This will really,
really, really help those of us running edge Clojure.

   BUGS:
   * In Firefox 3.5, the api-index page overflows the right edge of
the background.  It looks right in IE 6 & 7.  I'll check Safari
tonight.

   * Your "Letter links" at the top of the API index don't work.  I
think it's because there is no id tag set to "A", "B", "C", etc.
Perhaps the appropriate div elements would be a choice to set the id.

   *  Your inter-page function links don't work right in the API
index.  It jumps to the right page for the namespace, but not the
right entry.  The intra-page links in the TOC for each page DO work
right, though.

   ENHANCEMENTS:
   * Each namespace has a list of public variables/fns. It feels a bit
long for some of the larger namespaces.  Maybe a combination of ul
elements and a jquery/script.acul.us expander div could go a long way?

   * In the HTML you use the same value in the id attribute of many
tags. (e.g. id="var-tag", id="var-link").  Should you be setting the
class attribute instead?

   Despite these minor concerns, I am very excited about this.  Thank
you for doing this for us.

   Sean