It looks very nice ... still I'd love to see something like what
clj-doc does (http://github.com/mmcgrana/clj-doc) ... it adds a text
field that you can type into and it matches the available names
against what you type, hiding the rest.  So if you know part of the
name, you can take a very large page (like clojure.core) and quickly
narrow it down.

I'll see if I can find some time to help ... where's the code? (i.e.,
what git repo do I clone?)

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry