Hello;

I already install Clojure using MacPorts, and I can use it with clj.
But the environment is not what I will like. I'm trying to set up
clojure, so I can use it in Aquamacs. I already download the clojure-
mode.el, in there says that I can install it using ELPA, but I don't
know how to install ELPA in aquamacs.

Please, if someone can help me to setup clojure, in my Mac, and be
able to use it, with Aquamacs, I'll appreciated very much.

Regards!

Guido